We (nicholeV photography, LLC) know that you care how your information is used, and we appreciate your trust that
- What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information
you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or
when you supply information such as your address or phone number. You can choose
not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage
of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such
purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving
our website, and communicating with you.
- Cookies. Like many websites, we use "cookies". Cookies are
small programs that we transfer to your hard drive that allow us to recognize you
and to provide you with a customized shopping experience. If you do not want
browser, and clicking on the "help" button. Follow the instructions that will
prevent the browser from accepting cookies, or set the browser to inform you when
you receive a new cookie. In addition, you may visit this and other websites
anonymously through the use of utilities provided by other private companies.
- Other Information. Every computer has an IP (Internet
Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted.
In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses,
browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and
from this site.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information
about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may
include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources
so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication
- Billing and Credit Card Information. We do not collect or retain
any billing or credit card information on our web site. We have retained Authorize.net,
a third-party merchant gateway, to collect and fulfill credit card transactions. To read
- How Do We Use Your Information?
- Customized Shopping. We may use your information
to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience.
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions
on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail,
and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed
to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Special Offers. If you have opted
in to receiving communications from us we may send you special offers from time
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business,
we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information
generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event
that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court
order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with
the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life,
safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies
and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a "need to know" basis.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical
security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your
data is secure.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you
are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Other Websites.
Various Web sites may be linked to from this site.
If you link to another site, your privacy depends on the policy of that site.
that they will not share your personally identifiable information with others.
You may also wish to consult privacy guidelines such as those recommended by the
Online Privacy Alliance (www.privacyalliance.org).
- Contact Us.
or to access your personally identifiable information contained on our website,
you may contact us at nichole(at)nicholev(dot)com. You will be required to
provide identifier information to assure that this information is not released to
others. We reserve the right to modify this policy in the future. If
we do so, notice will be posted on our home page.